- Independently developing websites from start to finish using modern front-end tools
- Working collaboratively with Account & Creative team leaders to create websites that meet client needs, while remaining visually-strong and user-friendly
- Translating creative direction & client requests into workable timelines and tangible deliverables
- Updating existing projects
- Occasionally interfacing with clients
- Understand UI/UX from wireframes and visual UI specs
- Complete knowledge of Figma and/or InVision
- Fluent in WordPress custom theme implementation and modification
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Familiar with WordPress page builders such as Elementor and Oxygen Builder
- Experience with ADA Website Accessibility
- A good sense for animation
- An interest in researching and staying up to date with the latest design trends
- An ability to translate ideas into product
- Comfortable setting informed expectations regarding timelines and technical capabilities with Account & Creative team leaders
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter that enjoys working both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You stay extremely organized while designing & developing. Someone can easily pick up where you left off.
- Agency experience is a huge plus!
Would Be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of SEO strategies
- Familiar with front-end automation tools and version control such as SASS, Bower, Gulp, and Git
- Familiar with CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap; comfortable customizing frameworks based on project needs
Please include your resume and portfolio while applying.